Jason and I went to Dana and Rj's this weekend....Scroll down for some of the pics....
Dana, I'm assuming you visited my sight while I was still posting, and therefore have already seen the message at the end....but if you haven't, your doubles will be mailed out tomorrow (Monday)! Tell Rj that Jason has already told people about the corn burner and how cool it is....he even got his phone out and was showing pictures of it. I know Rj will be so happy! Also, we were talking on the way home, and that fold out couch was one of the most comfortable things we have ever slept on...Seriously. I know I was very tired and very sleep deprived when I went to bed, but that is the best I have slept in months! And...we usually run a fan at night when we sleep just for n0ise, but the gentle blower of the corn burner took care of that, too!! Thanks for everything!!
Now, everyone else who is still reading this and bored out of your mind cause I'm just talking to Dana, scroll down and look at her beautiful children!!
Dana, I'm assuming you visited my sight while I was still posting, and therefore have already seen the message at the end....but if you haven't, your doubles will be mailed out tomorrow (Monday)! Tell Rj that Jason has already told people about the corn burner and how cool it is....he even got his phone out and was showing pictures of it. I know Rj will be so happy! Also, we were talking on the way home, and that fold out couch was one of the most comfortable things we have ever slept on...Seriously. I know I was very tired and very sleep deprived when I went to bed, but that is the best I have slept in months! And...we usually run a fan at night when we sleep just for n0ise, but the gentle blower of the corn burner took care of that, too!! Thanks for everything!!
Now, everyone else who is still reading this and bored out of your mind cause I'm just talking to Dana, scroll down and look at her beautiful children!!


1 Comments:
You rock! Those pictures are so awesome, I can't wait to see the rest. Seriously, you are doing our Christmas picture! We always think Libby's eyes are hazel but they definitely look blue here. And love the one of Robert.
We had fun this weekend, Libby is already asking when you are coming back!
Post a Comment
<< Home