Birthday fun
Okay, i've posted some birthday party pictures below...I could have posted like 30 more, but I don't want to overwhelm you! I still have to get doubles (or discs) from dana and missy...so maybe later I'll post some more! If you were there, you know how fun it was...if you weren't, I'm sorry to tell you that these pics won't do it justice.
Turning 30 is pretty awesome when you can party like this!
....Tune in later this week when I will be posting pictures that I have from Kristi's wedding. Yeah, she got married like 6 months ago...but they are fun and I'll show you!
Turning 30 is pretty awesome when you can party like this!
....Tune in later this week when I will be posting pictures that I have from Kristi's wedding. Yeah, she got married like 6 months ago...but they are fun and I'll show you!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home