What did the Turkey say to the Computer?
GOOGLE, GOOGLE!!
Ha, ha, ha....I'm retarded! Have a Happy Thanksgiving!
I'm so glad those Pilgrims and Indians didn't bring each other jewels and furs and perfumes and other random gifts like those 3 Wisen-heimers did for Baby Jesus, cause I can't afford two of those kind of holidays in a row :)
Hey, do you think that's why we have baby showers and give presents and stuff?? Baby Jesus was like the first kid to have an official "shower"....weird. I just thought of that. Wonder where Mary registered? They didn't have Baby Gap and Toys R Us and crap back then......hmmmmmm. Interesting.
Anyway, back to Thanksgiving...otherwise known as the holiday that gets skipped over by the early advertising and materialistic bullshit. Have a good one!!
Be Thankful for all your blessings!!
Ha, ha, ha....I'm retarded! Have a Happy Thanksgiving!
I'm so glad those Pilgrims and Indians didn't bring each other jewels and furs and perfumes and other random gifts like those 3 Wisen-heimers did for Baby Jesus, cause I can't afford two of those kind of holidays in a row :)
Hey, do you think that's why we have baby showers and give presents and stuff?? Baby Jesus was like the first kid to have an official "shower"....weird. I just thought of that. Wonder where Mary registered? They didn't have Baby Gap and Toys R Us and crap back then......hmmmmmm. Interesting.
Anyway, back to Thanksgiving...otherwise known as the holiday that gets skipped over by the early advertising and materialistic bullshit. Have a good one!!
Be Thankful for all your blessings!!


1 Comments:
I am cracking up at all of this!
Post a Comment
<< Home