Random
I like Nelly Furtado, and the fact that she came back.
I learned in class tonight that if you chew your food ALOT before swallowing (like 50 chews for each mouth full of food), you will eliminate most of the bacteria that may cause illness, AND (this is the best part) you won't have gas....EVER! Try it. I just ate a small bowl of lasagna toss, and I tried to chew it for a long time before swallowing...However, I have jacked up teeth, and only like four of my teeth in the back actually touch, so it was kind of hard for me to chew that long cause my teeth don't meet in order to grind food. I guess my dentist knew about this, cause last year he asked me how I digested food.
Tonight's class also consisted of my professor doing a demonstration for us. While tilting his head over the sink, he poured water in one nostril and we watched it pour out the other nostril. (In case you are wondering, the class is Human Anatomy and Physiology, and we have been studying the respiratory system, which includes the nose and it's inner structures....therefore, justifying this demonstration)
I got highlights today.
I also got my teeth cleaned, and I'm pissed they forgot to give me my free toothbrush. I'm gonna have to call my Dental Hygenist friend, Brandi. Also, I have to get my wisdom teeth out PRONTO. And I also have receding gums cause I brush way too hard, so I have to have a gum graft. I was actually supposed to have this done at the end of last year, but I put it off. But my dentist said take care of the wisdom teeth first, and we'll "spread out" the gum graft situation...(for insurance purposes...). I am going back next week so he can fix my chipped front tooth that was fixed once before, but broke again in college while biting into a really hard tootsie roll. Basically, I'm paying for my dentist's house.......and his kid's college....and maybe a car.
I learned in class tonight that if you chew your food ALOT before swallowing (like 50 chews for each mouth full of food), you will eliminate most of the bacteria that may cause illness, AND (this is the best part) you won't have gas....EVER! Try it. I just ate a small bowl of lasagna toss, and I tried to chew it for a long time before swallowing...However, I have jacked up teeth, and only like four of my teeth in the back actually touch, so it was kind of hard for me to chew that long cause my teeth don't meet in order to grind food. I guess my dentist knew about this, cause last year he asked me how I digested food.
Tonight's class also consisted of my professor doing a demonstration for us. While tilting his head over the sink, he poured water in one nostril and we watched it pour out the other nostril. (In case you are wondering, the class is Human Anatomy and Physiology, and we have been studying the respiratory system, which includes the nose and it's inner structures....therefore, justifying this demonstration)
I got highlights today.
I also got my teeth cleaned, and I'm pissed they forgot to give me my free toothbrush. I'm gonna have to call my Dental Hygenist friend, Brandi. Also, I have to get my wisdom teeth out PRONTO. And I also have receding gums cause I brush way too hard, so I have to have a gum graft. I was actually supposed to have this done at the end of last year, but I put it off. But my dentist said take care of the wisdom teeth first, and we'll "spread out" the gum graft situation...(for insurance purposes...). I am going back next week so he can fix my chipped front tooth that was fixed once before, but broke again in college while biting into a really hard tootsie roll. Basically, I'm paying for my dentist's house.......and his kid's college....and maybe a car.


1 Comments:
So many comments here:
1- I also like Nelly
2- I'm cracking up at the demonstration...
3- the whole wisdom teeth & gum graft sound awfully painful! Hope you get some good drugs for that
:-)
Post a Comment
<< Home