Friday, April 20, 2007

Friday

What's up? I can't believe it's Friday night, and Jason and I are home doing nothing!! I came home from work early thinking that we might have plans, but we ended up taking a little nap, and now we are both just tired. We're getting old. :)

We have been working on getting our finances in order this week, so we really don't need to go out and spend money anyway. We are really trying to get it together so we can get a house, SOON! I actually had a HUGE weight lifted off my shoulders today in the financial world, so I'm pretty pleased. I really feel like I'm getting somewhere, now, and it's nice!

The school semester is winding down, which I could not be happier about! I will be ecstatic just to make it through with a "C" average. This semester has been the worst! Too much! I had to drop a class just to pass the other two, and it still up in the air whether I will actually pass or not! I decided to take the summer off. I'm going to work as much as possible in June, then take some vacation in July in August...hopefully I will be "recharged" in the Fall!

Speaking of school........My anatomy class is the worst, but I'm always trying not to laugh when my professor says "Rectum"....only because I think of Jason and Scotty and their favorite joke...."Rectum?....damn near killed em!"

Then last night, I thought of you, Amy. My professor used the term "Corpuscle" numerous times, and all I could hear was Will Ferrell. "Hey Fred.....look at that corpuscle." (Could you use it in a sentence, please?)

hahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaa......I miss that lost episode! Damn that Neil!

2 Comments:

Blogger dana0225 said...

I'm so glad you blogged, all the Gebhardts have been missing in action!

2:51 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

Damn that cory for "lending" our VHS tape out :-) hee hee hee

3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home