Winter Wonderland
About 3 or 4 days ago, I could have busted my flip flops out to wear again in the unseasonably warm weather we were experiencing for the end of November.
Today, on this first day of the last month of the year, I wake up to inches and inches of snow. The world is white. My car is hidden. And there is no one home to play with. Last night, I asked Jason if he would call in today so we could make snowmen. I'm off today. And I want to play. Stupid wasted Snow-day.
Today, on this first day of the last month of the year, I wake up to inches and inches of snow. The world is white. My car is hidden. And there is no one home to play with. Last night, I asked Jason if he would call in today so we could make snowmen. I'm off today. And I want to play. Stupid wasted Snow-day.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home