I'M BACK....in black:)
hello all former fans of Drugstore Cowgirl!!! i've made a few changes...a new start in the blogging world if you will......i hadn't blogged since last april, so i figured it was time!! Mother Hepner got a new Dell....AND...DSL, so computer time is way more enjoyable and a hell of a lot easier!! i won't promise a new entry every day, or maybe even every other day, but i will try to give a shout out with any new and interesting stories as much as possible...
So, yesterday i turned 28 years old!! yeah, that's right....every year is one closer to 30...but who cares...I am going to try not to worry about my age so much and what i don't have in life thus far, but rather what i do have....and what the future will hold.....I don't want to get all philosophical on your asses, but I find that every day is another day to change your life, and sometimes things happen, even just a moment that you weren't expecting, and everything changes....I don't really have any one moment in mind right now, but I know I've been mentally aware of such moments...(okay, stop saying moments)
I was reading old entries, and i thought about deleting my whole blog and starting over, but that's just silly. All of those entries were true stories and feelings, so I can't erase them.....but let me tell ya....a lot has changed. I was seriously considering moving out of Streator near the end of last year, so I started staying at my mom's and getting rid of stuff in my house. Then I decided around December that maybe I should stay and try to get out of debt....i mean, realistically, I was in no position to go anywhere. And i do have a good job with great benefits...so i'm here. My plan was to move what i had left back into my house (most of the stuff is still there anyway), but that technically has not happened yet....I have overtaken the small, extra bedroom at my mom's, where I actually have not stayed in weeks....I have been staying at Jason's house most of the time. (Stay tuned for that story.....) My dad has to fix some things at the house, and although all the bills are still in my name, I have not lived there since like August.....Hopefully that will be resolved soon, because I know my mom wants the bedroom back (she has informed me that the dog cannot relax in there anymore for fear of something falling off the bed onto her, or getting lost in the piles of clothes....) And, that house really is cute after my mom and I did all that stuff to it last year, and I do like someplace that I can call my own.......
Now, for the Jason update.....I'm not really sure how it came about that we have ended up spending so much time together, but things are going well for the most part. We actually started really talking again for real right before New Year's....we hung out all day New Year's Eve, and then went to 2 wedding receptions that night...we had a great time together, and promised that even if we weren't technically "back together", that we would hang out like we had that day. So, I guess that's what we've done.....I've had my moments and freaked out about "where this is going"...but Jason has basically told me to relax, and just see what happens. We're getting along really well, and i realize that we are both in the same position. We both are a little scared, I think, of what may or may not happen....but that's us. We've been doing this for over 8 years....and we keep coming back to each other, so I know we have something. I mean, I love him!! Anyway, this probably sounds cheesy or way stupid than the situation actually is, but things are good thus far!! That's basically it........
So, I now, technically, am a Wanderer....i have a house that still has all my shit in it and I'm still paying bills even though I haven't lived there in over 6 months.....I have a room filled with shit at my mom's......and I have a couple weeks worth of clothes and some other belongings at Jason's house.....I sleep there, I shower there, I eat there, I hang out there.....most of our friends have asked why we just don't officially move in together, but I'm surely not going to invade his house with my stuff, and knowing us I'd end up homeless in a month...(ha, ha)....anyway, I will hopefully be getting situated back in my house soon....I like having my place, especially in the summer....I don't know, that's me.
I realize this entry is a long one....but it's been a long time, folks!! Has anyone seen the movie "SAW"???? I know my sister has, and I told Scotty to watch it so we could discuss...but anyone else?? Jason really wanted to see it, and I didn't really care about it only because I didn't really know what it was about, but after we watched it, I was like "HOLY SHIT!!" It's creepy, but twisted....kind of like "SEVEN" with Brad Pitt......anyway, comments about that are welcome....I like a good discussion group now and then!!
So, as mentioned previously, yesterday was my birthday....and it kind of sucked because i had to work until 7:00.....I had earlier plans of getting off early, but than, as usual, all the prescription drug users in the town got together and said "Let's go to Walgreens all at the same time, but not until after 5:00, because then there's less people working back there in the pharmacy, and all the later people get really busy and run around like freaks, and it's fun to stand there and stare at them until we get our drugs..." So that's what they did, and I had to stay the whole time....so anyway, I ran to my dad's real fast and then home (well, Jason's house) to get ready...and me and my friend Nichole went to Cheapseats for dinner.....the guys were going to meet us later.....But the night was tainted by this jackass man (who seriously reminded me of the brother-in-law from National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation)...he kept coming up to our table and tried to buy us drinks, and even though every time he came to talk to us we'd act like we were in a conversation or looked away, he wouldn't leave us alone. Annoying.....I was seriously pissed.... Then after many attempts to call our men to get there so we wouldn't have to deal with him, they finally showed up, but it didn't help. This guy knew them, so he remained at the table to talk to them.....and it just got worse. Jason and I were standing at the end of the bar, not at our table with our friends for my birthday like the original plan, because Annoying Fuck Head wouldn't leave....then A.F.H. came down to where we were standing and put his hands on me, and I almost decked the stupid son-of-a-bitch....I walked away and told him not to touch me, and then Jason kind of got into it with him, and told him to leave...and anyway, after that, it was way more fun....but Happy Birthday to Jenn!!!! Only in Streator, dude......
I guess that's all i got for now....I hope you all will welcome me back into the blogging world.....Later!!!
So, yesterday i turned 28 years old!! yeah, that's right....every year is one closer to 30...but who cares...I am going to try not to worry about my age so much and what i don't have in life thus far, but rather what i do have....and what the future will hold.....I don't want to get all philosophical on your asses, but I find that every day is another day to change your life, and sometimes things happen, even just a moment that you weren't expecting, and everything changes....I don't really have any one moment in mind right now, but I know I've been mentally aware of such moments...(okay, stop saying moments)
I was reading old entries, and i thought about deleting my whole blog and starting over, but that's just silly. All of those entries were true stories and feelings, so I can't erase them.....but let me tell ya....a lot has changed. I was seriously considering moving out of Streator near the end of last year, so I started staying at my mom's and getting rid of stuff in my house. Then I decided around December that maybe I should stay and try to get out of debt....i mean, realistically, I was in no position to go anywhere. And i do have a good job with great benefits...so i'm here. My plan was to move what i had left back into my house (most of the stuff is still there anyway), but that technically has not happened yet....I have overtaken the small, extra bedroom at my mom's, where I actually have not stayed in weeks....I have been staying at Jason's house most of the time. (Stay tuned for that story.....) My dad has to fix some things at the house, and although all the bills are still in my name, I have not lived there since like August.....Hopefully that will be resolved soon, because I know my mom wants the bedroom back (she has informed me that the dog cannot relax in there anymore for fear of something falling off the bed onto her, or getting lost in the piles of clothes....) And, that house really is cute after my mom and I did all that stuff to it last year, and I do like someplace that I can call my own.......
Now, for the Jason update.....I'm not really sure how it came about that we have ended up spending so much time together, but things are going well for the most part. We actually started really talking again for real right before New Year's....we hung out all day New Year's Eve, and then went to 2 wedding receptions that night...we had a great time together, and promised that even if we weren't technically "back together", that we would hang out like we had that day. So, I guess that's what we've done.....I've had my moments and freaked out about "where this is going"...but Jason has basically told me to relax, and just see what happens. We're getting along really well, and i realize that we are both in the same position. We both are a little scared, I think, of what may or may not happen....but that's us. We've been doing this for over 8 years....and we keep coming back to each other, so I know we have something. I mean, I love him!! Anyway, this probably sounds cheesy or way stupid than the situation actually is, but things are good thus far!! That's basically it........
So, I now, technically, am a Wanderer....i have a house that still has all my shit in it and I'm still paying bills even though I haven't lived there in over 6 months.....I have a room filled with shit at my mom's......and I have a couple weeks worth of clothes and some other belongings at Jason's house.....I sleep there, I shower there, I eat there, I hang out there.....most of our friends have asked why we just don't officially move in together, but I'm surely not going to invade his house with my stuff, and knowing us I'd end up homeless in a month...(ha, ha)....anyway, I will hopefully be getting situated back in my house soon....I like having my place, especially in the summer....I don't know, that's me.
I realize this entry is a long one....but it's been a long time, folks!! Has anyone seen the movie "SAW"???? I know my sister has, and I told Scotty to watch it so we could discuss...but anyone else?? Jason really wanted to see it, and I didn't really care about it only because I didn't really know what it was about, but after we watched it, I was like "HOLY SHIT!!" It's creepy, but twisted....kind of like "SEVEN" with Brad Pitt......anyway, comments about that are welcome....I like a good discussion group now and then!!
So, as mentioned previously, yesterday was my birthday....and it kind of sucked because i had to work until 7:00.....I had earlier plans of getting off early, but than, as usual, all the prescription drug users in the town got together and said "Let's go to Walgreens all at the same time, but not until after 5:00, because then there's less people working back there in the pharmacy, and all the later people get really busy and run around like freaks, and it's fun to stand there and stare at them until we get our drugs..." So that's what they did, and I had to stay the whole time....so anyway, I ran to my dad's real fast and then home (well, Jason's house) to get ready...and me and my friend Nichole went to Cheapseats for dinner.....the guys were going to meet us later.....But the night was tainted by this jackass man (who seriously reminded me of the brother-in-law from National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation)...he kept coming up to our table and tried to buy us drinks, and even though every time he came to talk to us we'd act like we were in a conversation or looked away, he wouldn't leave us alone. Annoying.....I was seriously pissed.... Then after many attempts to call our men to get there so we wouldn't have to deal with him, they finally showed up, but it didn't help. This guy knew them, so he remained at the table to talk to them.....and it just got worse. Jason and I were standing at the end of the bar, not at our table with our friends for my birthday like the original plan, because Annoying Fuck Head wouldn't leave....then A.F.H. came down to where we were standing and put his hands on me, and I almost decked the stupid son-of-a-bitch....I walked away and told him not to touch me, and then Jason kind of got into it with him, and told him to leave...and anyway, after that, it was way more fun....but Happy Birthday to Jenn!!!! Only in Streator, dude......
I guess that's all i got for now....I hope you all will welcome me back into the blogging world.....Later!!!


1 Comments:
Jen, good to know you are doing okay and are still alive....
Saw...I thought the guy (the doctor) was a horrible actor and ruined the movie for me...i just kept laughing at how bad he was acting....I did, however, like the concept of the movie but thought they could have at least got someone better for the doctor character...especially enjoyed the ending...shocker....
Happy Belated Birthday to you....
Happy Belated Birthday to you....
Happy Belated Birthday dear Jen...
Happy Belated Birthday to you.....
Can't wait to see you in June!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home