Monday, February 05, 2007

More like the Stupid Bowl....

Well, that sucked. Rex is crap. Someone said that he should have gotten MVP for the Colts for helping them win.

Besides the first touchdown scored in like the first five seconds of the game, Prince was the highlight for me. Love that little weird man. I want to see him in concert. How cool would it have been to be standing in the rain and listening to him sing "Purple Rain"?? Awesome. I'm so gonna dig up my old Prince cassettes.

The little bit of money I won took the sting of losing away, but not totally. I really thought we could do it. I guess there's next year....and we can look forward to another year of wishing it for the Cubs. Chicago fans never give up. One day our dream will be a reality. As God is our witness............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home