Hump Day
Yeah, it's Wednesday. I have nothing exciting. Nothing Fabulous. But my best friend ordered everyone to blog, so that's what I'm doing.
I drove to Peoria this morning in a rain storm to meet my advisor and go over some things for the Fall semester. I am actually really excited to start school again....but i'm sure that will last until about September, and then I'll be freaking out! I will officially be in the Program this year, meaning I will have clinical days at the big hospitals in Peoria (wearing Navy blue scrub pants, white polo shirt, and Navy blue Lab coat, as I just found out today)....and I will have a lot more on my plate! Streator Public Library, here I come! If all the freaks that frequent there can keep quiet for a couple hours, that place will surely be where i study.....
I wish someone would open a cool little cafe place that is for older "college" students to study at....It could be called "Study Hall". You would have to remain quiet, like a library, but it would be more comfortable and you could eat and drink........and no little kids or immature high school kids....yeah, wouldn't that be cool??
I am off today and tomorrow, work Friday, then vacation for a week and a half!! Only we don't really have plans to go anywhere, so there's that. We were going to visit Smell and Tony, but Ms. Waitress is working doubles, and Anton is all gimped out with his back, so we're not going now.....I really want to go camping, but I doubt we will.....I've been begging Jason to put the tent up in the backyard so at least I can pretend I'm camping, but that hasn't even happened......Dana, we may be coming down there for our big vacation....maybe. I'll have to talk to Jason to see what he wants to do. Can we put the tent up in your yard???? :)
I drove to Peoria this morning in a rain storm to meet my advisor and go over some things for the Fall semester. I am actually really excited to start school again....but i'm sure that will last until about September, and then I'll be freaking out! I will officially be in the Program this year, meaning I will have clinical days at the big hospitals in Peoria (wearing Navy blue scrub pants, white polo shirt, and Navy blue Lab coat, as I just found out today)....and I will have a lot more on my plate! Streator Public Library, here I come! If all the freaks that frequent there can keep quiet for a couple hours, that place will surely be where i study.....
I wish someone would open a cool little cafe place that is for older "college" students to study at....It could be called "Study Hall". You would have to remain quiet, like a library, but it would be more comfortable and you could eat and drink........and no little kids or immature high school kids....yeah, wouldn't that be cool??
I am off today and tomorrow, work Friday, then vacation for a week and a half!! Only we don't really have plans to go anywhere, so there's that. We were going to visit Smell and Tony, but Ms. Waitress is working doubles, and Anton is all gimped out with his back, so we're not going now.....I really want to go camping, but I doubt we will.....I've been begging Jason to put the tent up in the backyard so at least I can pretend I'm camping, but that hasn't even happened......Dana, we may be coming down there for our big vacation....maybe. I'll have to talk to Jason to see what he wants to do. Can we put the tent up in your yard???? :)


1 Comments:
Come here, come here! I have a new ice cream machine and will make you homemade ice cream! You can totally camp in our yard. Or out at Homer Lake by us. I'm so glad you blogged.
Post a Comment
<< Home