De Ja Vue....(or doo-chee-voo)
I just read all my old entries, and I'm laughing at the fact that last February, I basically said the same thing in the first couple of sentences that I said in the entry yesterday!! I'm back and I changed my blog....again.
It's so funny how things change in a year. And man, was I depressing at times, or what....ya'll should have slapped me.
I hate working. I don't think I'm gonna do it anymore. (What about my bills?, you ask) Yeah, I don't think I'm gonna pay bills anymore either. I want to watch Kung Fu....do you like Kung Fu? ( I love Kung Fu...) Ha! Anyway, I love having days off....LOVE IT!! I was supposed to work yesterday, but I kind of played hookie. I mean, come on, man. My birthday kind of sucked, so I can take a sick day, right??? Jason took a vacation day, and we did nothing, and it was good. And I'm off today, and tomorrow, which rocks, but it's only cause I have to work the weekend, which I think I hate more than working during the week....Oh well, I'm just waiting for my numbers to come in....maybe some day. Hey, if I ever get lucky enough to win the lottery BEFORE I get struck by lightning, we are all just gonna whoop it up somewhere. I'm talking Maui in March, but instead of just March, all the months, and instead of just Maui being the theme, it will actually be the destination.....Rock on.
It's so funny how things change in a year. And man, was I depressing at times, or what....ya'll should have slapped me.
I hate working. I don't think I'm gonna do it anymore. (What about my bills?, you ask) Yeah, I don't think I'm gonna pay bills anymore either. I want to watch Kung Fu....do you like Kung Fu? ( I love Kung Fu...) Ha! Anyway, I love having days off....LOVE IT!! I was supposed to work yesterday, but I kind of played hookie. I mean, come on, man. My birthday kind of sucked, so I can take a sick day, right??? Jason took a vacation day, and we did nothing, and it was good. And I'm off today, and tomorrow, which rocks, but it's only cause I have to work the weekend, which I think I hate more than working during the week....Oh well, I'm just waiting for my numbers to come in....maybe some day. Hey, if I ever get lucky enough to win the lottery BEFORE I get struck by lightning, we are all just gonna whoop it up somewhere. I'm talking Maui in March, but instead of just March, all the months, and instead of just Maui being the theme, it will actually be the destination.....Rock on.


5 Comments:
I am sooo glad you are back. We needs to talk soon....I miss ya. Did you get my message the other night? Maddy was in the tub and we were singing "Happy Birthday" to you....it was the cutest. I tried to teach her your name, but she just wanted to say "Happy day-day." Call me chica.
I am sooo glad you are back. We needs to talk soon....I miss ya. Did you get my message the other night? Maddy was in the tub and we were singing "Happy Birthday" to you....it was the cutest. I tried to teach her your name, but she just wanted to say "Happy day-day." Call me chica.
Welcome Back. Happy Birthday Jonas!!
holy crap...you are blogging again..i was getting so sick of looking at your page every day..with no new news....
good office space quotes btw...
I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » »
Post a Comment
<< Home