Tuesday, August 08, 2006

a blog about nothing

I don't have much to say. I just got back from a trial run to Peoria. I had to make sure I knew where the hell I was going before school starts in less than two weeks. I don't really feel like being lost at 7:00 in the morning.....anywho, I made it there no problem...got my parking pass and student id...the pic is actually not bad. I thought driving to IVCC all summer sucked...i'm not looking forward to this Peoria drive. (By the way, I got a B in my Chem class....I was a little disappointed it wasn't an A, but I'll take it)....

yeah...i guess that's it. for now....

3 Comments:

Blogger Tanya said...

"trial run" always makes me laugh. Were you living with us when we kept making fun of Pekin for making a "trial run" to the airport?

9:30 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

I don't recall that:)

3:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! Besides epilepsy what else is neurontin used for baseball bat Installing new graphics cards How to buy a home air conditioner Rosacea at shopping com Discovery health diet pills http://www.weight-loss-52.info Employee privacy and video surveillance case violations hairy pussy antidepressant medicine slot machines

8:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home