I Give UP.......
For 3 days now I have tried unsuccessfully to download pictures to my blog....I don't know what the problem is, but for now, I'm throwing in the towel. I have pics from the fourth of July weekend, and a ton of pics from the The Fest this past weekend...so hopefully in the near future I can show you....
Anywho....the Fest was a blast. I was DRUNK....holy cow. It was so hot that the stuff was sweating out faster than I could drink it, which ended up being bad news at the end of the night when the alcohol finally gathered enough friends in my belly to do some damage. I didn't even start drinking until after 6:00pm, and I had been there since 1:00....but when I did drink, they were going down like water. Jason's nephew played and sang, and he did an awesome job. He sang a song that he wrote for his dad (who died a couple years ago), and Jason's parents were crying, and then they walked up to the stage hand in hand and gave him a big hug......SO EMOTIONAL!! Posin (Poison cover band) played last, and they were fun, but by then everyone was drunk and partying anyway. My flip-flop broke, so I threw it into the crowd, and then continued walking around with just one shoe on....(honestly, who throws a shoe??)....then, I realized that it was stupid to just have one shoe, so I took the good one off and threw that one, too. I came home barefoot. Jason had to go the next morning and help clean up, and he found the good shoe and brought it home to me.....but really, what am I going to do with one shoe??
The festivities died down around 11:30/midnight, and I was almost passed out in a chair by myself until Jason's friend Ryan came and got me. I told him I had to pee, so he walked me out to the edge of the yard and stood in front of me so I could squat.....then I walked around for a while until I decided to lay down in Jason's truck. I passed out in the back seat, and didn't wake up until we were almost home. I went to bed, and woke up at 5:30am to puke and, well, other stuff.....not pretty. All in All, a really good time. I'm glad it's over for now, though. Jason gets a little stressed during the planning for this....but I think they are having it next year!!
Stay tuned for pictures!!! I might spread them out over this week because I took like 155 pics!!!
Anywho....the Fest was a blast. I was DRUNK....holy cow. It was so hot that the stuff was sweating out faster than I could drink it, which ended up being bad news at the end of the night when the alcohol finally gathered enough friends in my belly to do some damage. I didn't even start drinking until after 6:00pm, and I had been there since 1:00....but when I did drink, they were going down like water. Jason's nephew played and sang, and he did an awesome job. He sang a song that he wrote for his dad (who died a couple years ago), and Jason's parents were crying, and then they walked up to the stage hand in hand and gave him a big hug......SO EMOTIONAL!! Posin (Poison cover band) played last, and they were fun, but by then everyone was drunk and partying anyway. My flip-flop broke, so I threw it into the crowd, and then continued walking around with just one shoe on....(honestly, who throws a shoe??)....then, I realized that it was stupid to just have one shoe, so I took the good one off and threw that one, too. I came home barefoot. Jason had to go the next morning and help clean up, and he found the good shoe and brought it home to me.....but really, what am I going to do with one shoe??
The festivities died down around 11:30/midnight, and I was almost passed out in a chair by myself until Jason's friend Ryan came and got me. I told him I had to pee, so he walked me out to the edge of the yard and stood in front of me so I could squat.....then I walked around for a while until I decided to lay down in Jason's truck. I passed out in the back seat, and didn't wake up until we were almost home. I went to bed, and woke up at 5:30am to puke and, well, other stuff.....not pretty. All in All, a really good time. I'm glad it's over for now, though. Jason gets a little stressed during the planning for this....but I think they are having it next year!!
Stay tuned for pictures!!! I might spread them out over this week because I took like 155 pics!!!


2 Comments:
al;sdkjasl;dkjasdklfj - I'm peeing myself and the shoe story... hysterical!
Okay, let me rephrase my comment because that made no sense - I wanted to state that I was peeing myself (from laughter of course) about the shoe story NOT and the shoe story...
and scene.......
Post a Comment
<< Home