The LO-Down on the trip UP-town
Hi....How's it going? This week has been a long one, and even though we were just in Minnesota last weekend, it seems like a million years ago. It was so nice to not have to worry about work, or time, or anything...This week at work has been very challenging....fighting with co-workers, attacked with accusations, dealing with the stress of it all...not a fun week, or couple of days, actually, since this has all happened in the last two. Anyway, I've learned that I have to have a tough skin if I'm ever going to get through this, and I need to learn to live with the fact that people are always going to talk behind your back....Also, I decided to quit the online school, and actually go to a real, hands-on learning school. It will still all be paid for by the hospital, and I will actually get some real life teachings and experience, and hopefully be less frustrated. I have to drive to Peoria, but I think in the end it will be worth it, and I will most likely be done faster. Anyway, enough of that....I have to tell you about Minnesota. 

The first picture is taken in front of Shelly and Tony's apartment building. We took these on Friday while waiting for Tony to get home from work. We just hung out that day and played cards. When Tony got home, he took us for a ride around to see the sights. They live like two blocks from the bars, restaurants, shopping, and two blocks from one of the lakes that Shelly jogs around every morning.

The pic of the four of us (couples) was where we stopped on the other side of the lake. You can see the sky line in the background. That is near their apartment. Then Tony took us to this park where the big waterfall was. It was awesome. Scotty and I were camera happy, but you can see we got some good pictures.

Friday night we stayed in and played drinking games. The drunk retard in the hooded sweatshirt is me. I was severly effed up, but it was fun!!! Saturday we just walked around the city and shopped, drank, and saw the sights. We went out that night for a little bit. Sunday we just hung out at the apartment, and then Shelly, Scotty, Jason, and I went to a comedy theater and watched some improv! Really funny shit! Obviously I have a ton more pictures, but I didn't want to overwhelm you!! It was a great weekend, and I can't wait to go back..........


The first picture is taken in front of Shelly and Tony's apartment building. We took these on Friday while waiting for Tony to get home from work. We just hung out that day and played cards. When Tony got home, he took us for a ride around to see the sights. They live like two blocks from the bars, restaurants, shopping, and two blocks from one of the lakes that Shelly jogs around every morning.


The pic of the four of us (couples) was where we stopped on the other side of the lake. You can see the sky line in the background. That is near their apartment. Then Tony took us to this park where the big waterfall was. It was awesome. Scotty and I were camera happy, but you can see we got some good pictures.


Friday night we stayed in and played drinking games. The drunk retard in the hooded sweatshirt is me. I was severly effed up, but it was fun!!! Saturday we just walked around the city and shopped, drank, and saw the sights. We went out that night for a little bit. Sunday we just hung out at the apartment, and then Shelly, Scotty, Jason, and I went to a comedy theater and watched some improv! Really funny shit! Obviously I have a ton more pictures, but I didn't want to overwhelm you!! It was a great weekend, and I can't wait to go back..........


3 Comments:
That's a good look for you Jenn! Looks like yo had a great time. Hang in there at work!
That sounds like you guys had so much fun! They are all good pics - I think the picture of you, shels and scottie is really cute.
You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » »
Post a Comment
<< Home