Thursday, February 16, 2006

The Whirlwind Pasta Love Affair

Okay, so I have eaten pasta like 4 times in 3 days. Tuesday night, Jason and I went to Chix for dinner and I of course get what I always get....Ravs with Mona's sauce. Wednesday for lunch, the cafeteria at the hospital was serving ravs in broth, so I of course had some....then that very night, Jason's mom made spaghetti and ravs with her homemade sauce which is to die for, so I ate said pasta again. I am presently at Jason's parents house again staring at a big plate of leftover spag and ravs. I only worked out once this week, (about an hour ago), so the pasta to excercise ratio doesn't really balance out.....I can literally hear myself getting fatter. The carbs are really wearing my body out. I was asleep before 8:30 last night, and still couldn't get up this morning....and when i got off work today, I slept for like 2 and a half hours.....I am becoming a fat, tired, pasta loving pig.....neat.

3 Comments:

Blogger dana0225 said...

I am dying to try Judy's sauce I've heard so much about it!
I'm so glad you are blogging again!

9:35 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I would give up my Pearl Jam Cd collection for some Monas right now!

6:26 PM  
Blogger Shelly said...

scott..that's a little much don't you think...?
sven...carbs will kill you...but i dont think you'll ever be fat..

9:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home