I'll Play......but I'm switching it up a bit
Eight jobs I have had:
1) Waitress
2) Sales Associate at Fashion Bug
3) Telemarket-er (but only for like a week during my sophmore year of college, cause let's face it, that job sucks, AND I had to have the night off to drive to Streator to see my new boyfriend Jason)
4) Cook at Camp Como
5) Assistant Head Cashier at K's Merchandise
6) Bartender
7) Assistant Photographer
8) Pharmacy Technician
Four Movies I can watch over and over
1) Notting Hill
2) Steel Magnolias
3) A Time to Kill
4) Dazed and Confused
Six Places I have Lived
1) Stanwood, WA
2) Lincoln, IL
3) Bloomington-Normal, IL
4) Naperville, IL
5) In a van down by the river
6) And of course....Streator, IL
Two Places I have Vacationed, (I don't get out much)
1) Wisconsin
2) Arizona
Four Favorite Dishes:
1) Mona's Tortilini (store bought or made at Chix...it's all the same)
2) Cottage cheese with beets
3) Anything mom makes for Thanksgiving, or any holiday for that matter
4) Grandma Nolan's Bean Soup
Four Sites I visit almost daily:
1) Blogs
2) Yahoo
3) Credit Union home page to check my balance
4) Cingular to check out ring tones
Four places I'd rather be right now:
1) On a beach soaking up sun
2) Done with school
3) Cali hanging with my bro
4) Minn hanging with Smell and Walter
Four nicknames I have and like:
1) Lucy (from my parents when I was little...my dad still calls me by that name)
2) Sweet Thing (from Jason, although he doesn't really call me that anymore....wonder why:))
3) Sven (from Shelly, aka Smell)
4) Rat (from an old man at the VFW when I knocked him out of a poker game)
1) Waitress
2) Sales Associate at Fashion Bug
3) Telemarket-er (but only for like a week during my sophmore year of college, cause let's face it, that job sucks, AND I had to have the night off to drive to Streator to see my new boyfriend Jason)
4) Cook at Camp Como
5) Assistant Head Cashier at K's Merchandise
6) Bartender
7) Assistant Photographer
8) Pharmacy Technician
Four Movies I can watch over and over
1) Notting Hill
2) Steel Magnolias
3) A Time to Kill
4) Dazed and Confused
Six Places I have Lived
1) Stanwood, WA
2) Lincoln, IL
3) Bloomington-Normal, IL
4) Naperville, IL
5) In a van down by the river
6) And of course....Streator, IL
Two Places I have Vacationed, (I don't get out much)
1) Wisconsin
2) Arizona
Four Favorite Dishes:
1) Mona's Tortilini (store bought or made at Chix...it's all the same)
2) Cottage cheese with beets
3) Anything mom makes for Thanksgiving, or any holiday for that matter
4) Grandma Nolan's Bean Soup
Four Sites I visit almost daily:
1) Blogs
2) Yahoo
3) Credit Union home page to check my balance
4) Cingular to check out ring tones
Four places I'd rather be right now:
1) On a beach soaking up sun
2) Done with school
3) Cali hanging with my bro
4) Minn hanging with Smell and Walter
Four nicknames I have and like:
1) Lucy (from my parents when I was little...my dad still calls me by that name)
2) Sweet Thing (from Jason, although he doesn't really call me that anymore....wonder why:))
3) Sven (from Shelly, aka Smell)
4) Rat (from an old man at the VFW when I knocked him out of a poker game)


3 Comments:
Beets and cottage cheese is the ultimate dish!! And the bean soup recipe will have to come from my mom....or maybe shelly has it....
it's the best ever.
Your such a rebel-I didn't know you could just mix up the survey like that at random
This is very interesting site... Bulk tote Cialis overniht delivery Muscle enzymes and lipitor http://www.pur-water-filter-1.info/credit-card.html Compare cellphone plans cell phone cellphone plan Call center furniture http://www.digitalcamera9.info/Avi-to-vcd-for-playing-on-dvd-player.html Tetris classic game pak for mmc compatible pdas Czci do peugeot 306 Exotic skin furniture Celebrex generic price Kia peformance Abreva natural skin care Phendimetrazine 35mg tablet soma purchase at a discount Gmc safari michigan
Post a Comment
<< Home