Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Competition

Jason and I are currently in a Scrabble obsession. I just bought a brand new scrabble game at a rummage sale for 5 bucks, and it's now our new addiction. We are such dorks. We play games together all the time, and we are both really competitive, so one of us is usually pissed at the other one by the time were done. Sunday night, we played four games of scrabble in a row (much to Shelly's disappointment, cause Tony won't play games with her...sorry, Smell--maybe Tony's right, you should have married us!!) Anyway, Jason has been beating me everytime, but I finally won last night....The Scrabble championship of the world continues......

3 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

Jen - do you remember that game we played on Lincoln... what was that called... you had to scream out the word - yeah, I get a little to excited when yelling out words!!!!

7:38 AM  
Blogger dana0225 said...

Dork!

10:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY!
» » »

8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home