Another Poker Sunday
I just returned from another fun filled day of slinging cards. Got knocked outta the first tourny, won a little in the second...and now I'm tired and I have a headache.
I didn't partake in any green beer on thursday. I played cards for a while, then went home early. I had to get up at the butt crack of dawn for the blood work, so no partying for me. The doctor called me yesterday and said that everything looked normal, but now he wants me to wear a heart monitor for a 24 hour period to record every beat of my heart (...isn't that a song?). So...we shall see.
Hope all is well with the rest of you....
I didn't partake in any green beer on thursday. I played cards for a while, then went home early. I had to get up at the butt crack of dawn for the blood work, so no partying for me. The doctor called me yesterday and said that everything looked normal, but now he wants me to wear a heart monitor for a 24 hour period to record every beat of my heart (...isn't that a song?). So...we shall see.
Hope all is well with the rest of you....


1 Comments:
That's a great story. Waiting for more. pulling out anal beads Erotic story reluctant Mangos latin restaraunt miami beach Downloadable free lesbian movie porn Day trading the currency market asthma cleaning products business insurance filter email software turn palm into tv remote Apap butalbital cafe cod send Naked muscular gay escorts http://www.free-lesbian-gallery-0.info/Anal-fury.html Preium bonds Fat fat chicks have sex Medical insurance fitness african swimsuit counterfit cisco parts 1956 gmc pickup truck Lesbian pantyhose housewives
Post a Comment
<< Home