Tuesday, March 08, 2005

the next Annie Duke

I am currently addicted to poker...I just love playing. I watch it once and a while on t.v., and i used to just watch Jason play, but now, I'm all about it. I've played in a couple of tournys around town, but I usually play for fake money online. I love it!! Annie Duke is my hero...she beat out all the championship men in one 2 million dollar tourny......hopefully that, too, will be my destiny....(haha)

Scotty keeps saying that all he wants to do when he's home for Smell's wedding (well, besides the wedding!) is play Eucher....I'm up for that, too.

Card Sharks rule.

2 Comments:

Blogger dana0225 said...

Um, I am addicted to American Casino and they play Poker on there. I wish I knew how to!

11:43 AM  
Blogger dana0225 said...

Um, I am addicted to American Casino and they play Poker on there. I wish I knew how to!

11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home