MY TRIP TO THE DMV
So, I just went and got a new driver's license, because mine still had an old address from like 3 years ago, and the picture was horrid....I'm talking Bouffant (sp?) hair, nasty......The lady at the facility even kind of laughed when she handed it to me....She cut it off my old license, and said "okaaayy, here's your old picture....hahaha...." Come on, lady, I know it sucks!! Why do you think I wanted a new one?? Actually, I almost couldn't get a new photo....I don't know if they have weird rules, or what, but at first she was like, "well, i can update your info and print a new one, but it will have the same picture on it"....she must have changed her mind after viewing the photo, cause like 5 minutes later she showed her superviser the picture and asked if they could override it, and the superviser lady didn't even hesitate....she looked at it and said "yes". She must have thought it sucked, too.
Oh, and what just took me 10 minutes to do at the DMV in Streator would have taken 4 hours at the DMV in Naperville......no lie. I would have had to take a day off work for that shit. Benefits of a small town.....there's not very many, so we have to point them out when we can....
Oh, and what just took me 10 minutes to do at the DMV in Streator would have taken 4 hours at the DMV in Naperville......no lie. I would have had to take a day off work for that shit. Benefits of a small town.....there's not very many, so we have to point them out when we can....


1 Comments:
Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » » »
Post a Comment
<< Home