Thursday, March 17, 2005

Happy Irish Day...from Patti O'Gebby

Hey all!! Hope your day is complete with Shamrock Shakes and Green Beer! I've already accomplished the shake, I'll let ya know about the beer.

Just want to tell you that my poker greatness overflowed into Monday, as I split first and second place with a different old man and took home a little over 250.....the sweet smell of cash in my purse is making me feel tingly all over......speaking of tingly,

I just went to the doctor because I've been getting dizzy for like a week. I have to go in the morning and get all kind of tests done....doc wants to check my thyroid, kidneys, blood count, urine....I guess pretty much anything he can. Which is good, cause I want to know what's up, but I'm trying not to worry....

More on that later.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

more like Lushy McGamble

You need to go to Vegas and win millions and give your only brother a chunk of the kitty.

4:53 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

by the way, hope the doc visit goes well..........love you

9:01 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

lushy mcgamble...hahahhahaahahaaa!!

9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home