12 hours of Poker.....
So....yesterday, Jason and I went to Ransom and played poker pretty much all day. I have never played cards for so long in my life. The first tournament started at 2:00, and we got home around 1:00am......BUT....I got second in a tournament of like 30+ people, so I'm pretty proud of myself.....I pocketed a couple hundo. Jason always says that poker is his second job (haha), and I'm beginning to think it will be mine as well. I love it. Once you have a win under your belt (well...if you consider second a win) it's even harder to not want to play.......I actually could have probably gotten first, cause I was the chip leader when I went head's up with this old guy, but I don't have much experience in heads up poker, so he kind of bullied me a little, and I let him.....Live and Learn.


7 Comments:
Jen-I am impressed. I was never good enough to be in the poker club here.
We are on sista when I come home...we will have a poker night :-) nothing but 52 cards and perhaps 52 beers......gonna be good times.....
dude, I second amy's motion of cards and beers. I don't know if I am good enough for your table though.
dude, I second amy's motion of cards and beers. I don't know if I am good enough for your table though.
dude, I second amy's motion of cards and beers. I don't know if I am good enough for your table though.
dude, I second amy's motion of cards and beers. I don't know if I am good enough for your table though.
scotty...repetition is the key to getting your point across. either your comment kept printing, or you really are all about playing cards.
Post a Comment
<< Home