Tuesday, March 22, 2005

I would never get through security at the airport

I presently have 8 wires taped to my stomach and chest, all attached to tiny monitors stuck around, near, or practically on my boobs (heart area), recording what I hope will be the mystery to my recurring dizziness. Jason called me wire chest all morning, or W.C. for short...I had to put on a high neck sweater before work to conceal said wires. The only thing that sucks more than wearing this stupid thing for 24 hours is the tape that is ripping off every little tiny body hair (the kind everyone has....my chest is not hairy:).

Everytime I feel dizzy, I have to push the button on the reciever that is being worn around my waist in a fanny-pack-type-fashion. I then have to record the time, what i was doing, and how i feel at that time. At work, I leaned against the front counter, forgetting I was wearing this, and pushed the button for many seconds unaware. The doctor will probably wonder what the heck I was doing......

Heart monitors are the new "it" fashion.....Jason joked that maybe I will start a fad, and soon we'll be seeing them on the red carpet....." Who's heart monitor are you wearing?"....."Oh this, this is Versace....The wires were designed especially for me, custom matched to the color of my eyes".........

8 Comments:

Blogger Cory said...

awesome. if you want, i have some swarovski crystals left from my bracelet making phase. i could totally custom make the wires into jewels for you. that would look sweet with a tube top. but only if you go someplace dressy like cheapseats.

i misses you.

7:26 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

sweet...you would soooo be the talk of the town man!! Love the crystal idea Cor! You could totally pull that off.... :-) See you soon....

7:46 PM  
Blogger Shelly said...

i'm all over the heart monitor tip...back in the day when i wore them...it wasn't so "in"...just don't stand in front of a running microwave...

7:54 PM  
Blogger Tanya said...

I hope this crazy fasionable monitor figures out what is wrong-love ya.

11:18 AM  
Blogger dana0225 said...

Sure you're not pregnant. Baby Robert could use a friend!!

10:58 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

nope....not pregnant

7:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » » »

10:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... » » »

11:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home