Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Update on the ole Ticker

So, my heart moniter reading came back inconclusive...Basically, the times that I felt dizzy, there was no change, but there were times when my heart skipped a beat, and times when it was beating 145 times per minute....that's a little fast. So now, my doc wants me to see a cardiologist. I'm freaking out a little, and will try even harder to cut back on the cigs and eventually stop smoking all together. (Please no lectures on smoking, I've heard them all!)

It also doesn't help that my job is very stressful at times, and I work with more than one lazy ass person...so not only am I left to do my job, but also pick up the slack for one or two others. Wish I was getting paid to do the work of 3 people....but what are ya gonna do.

I can't not wait for Barbie and Ken's wedding (as Scotty would call it!!) Not only are we so gonna break it down that Friday night, but I get over a week off of work....Whoo Hoo!!!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

get healthy kid so we CAN party in June

much love and prayer

7:26 PM  
Blogger Cory said...

dont choo wooowie bout it jennifa. (a little steve giacinto for ya). you will be fine....i love & miss you. come see me soon. i keep missing your calls and when i call back, you miss mine. sorry bout the phone tag. hope you're not mad......we need to hang soon.

8:59 AM  
Blogger Shelly said...

well jen, it's never too late to make a difference.....

also, i am barbie today...i have on my barbie (wedding) shoes...i love them....
after all....i'm barbie girl in a barbie world, life in plastic, it's fantastic....

1:59 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

Hey Jen...get better babe! I can't wait to see you in June!
*Ticket to Chicago - check
*Ready to get crazy w/ great friends - check
Guess I'm all set....

8:40 PM  
Blogger dana0225 said...

I can't wait til the wedding either! It will probably be our first night out childless! And get well!
Libby sleeps with her bunny from Aunt Gebby now.

9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home