Night time is lonely
I very rarely get to check email or blogs since i don't have a computer at home and work two jobs with few days off. Today, I left work after only 2 and half hours, because I felt sick and pukey. My body gets run down from lack of sleep (I toss and turn all night almost every night), and then I just feel sick. I slept on the couch all afternoon, and when I finally had energy to get up, I decided to drive to my mom's to do some things online.
Things that made me laugh tonight:
--an email from Dana with a picture of Libby and her brushed out Fro
--reading Shelly's blog containing the word "poop", and then reading the crazy comment about golden nuggets
Things that made me sad tonight:
--my credit report and credit score. I have been trying to get my bills together and organizing myself financially, but the task is overwhelming and just makes me tired. All i want to do is sleep, but then I lie awake thinking about my bills. I am a slave to my debt. I work two jobs to earn money to get out of debt, but then I just spend more. Why am I so stupid?
--Jason (and the rest of his shift) moved into the new fire station today. They are sleeping there for the first time tonight. I don't know why I'm really sad about this, other than the fact that it's change, and change is not something I embrace.
--realizing that I have no idea when my next day off will be
--missing my brother and my sister, and my brother-in-law, and wishing that i had a plane ticket in hand, and a week's vacation
--knowing that i need a hair cut, hair color, a manicure and pedicure, and maybe even a massage, but should not spend the money on these things, and really no where to go that these things would be necessary
--having no groceries at home, and no desire to go and buy some
I could go on, but the sad list is already longer than the laugh list, and that, too makes me sad. (oh, I just thought about reading amy's blog and missing her as well!!)
Maybe I'll get a dog and name him spot.....haha, that one's for you scott! To the bat cave!!
Things that made me laugh tonight:
--an email from Dana with a picture of Libby and her brushed out Fro
--reading Shelly's blog containing the word "poop", and then reading the crazy comment about golden nuggets
Things that made me sad tonight:
--my credit report and credit score. I have been trying to get my bills together and organizing myself financially, but the task is overwhelming and just makes me tired. All i want to do is sleep, but then I lie awake thinking about my bills. I am a slave to my debt. I work two jobs to earn money to get out of debt, but then I just spend more. Why am I so stupid?
--Jason (and the rest of his shift) moved into the new fire station today. They are sleeping there for the first time tonight. I don't know why I'm really sad about this, other than the fact that it's change, and change is not something I embrace.
--realizing that I have no idea when my next day off will be
--missing my brother and my sister, and my brother-in-law, and wishing that i had a plane ticket in hand, and a week's vacation
--knowing that i need a hair cut, hair color, a manicure and pedicure, and maybe even a massage, but should not spend the money on these things, and really no where to go that these things would be necessary
--having no groceries at home, and no desire to go and buy some
I could go on, but the sad list is already longer than the laugh list, and that, too makes me sad. (oh, I just thought about reading amy's blog and missing her as well!!)
Maybe I'll get a dog and name him spot.....haha, that one's for you scott! To the bat cave!!


2 Comments:
dude, I've been crawling out of debt for a while now, but it is possible. Pay off the cheapest stuff first and as often as you can. Try to make debt payments before payday, that way you will not be broke.
If it makes you feel better with all the moving and lack of work I had to max out a credit card and am working on another one...and yet somehow I felt it necessary to buy clothes at Target yesterday...
Post a Comment
<< Home