Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Easy like Sunday Morning....

....Whoever wrote that song has obviously never thrown a surprise birthday party for someone on a Sunday...haha. I'm talking, of course, about the surprise party i threw for Jason two days ago. It turned out great, better than could be expected, and he had no clue until the very minute he arrived...but if you could have seen me and my friend Missy at about 8:30 am that morning....we were quite a sight, sitting on the patio swing, me in my pajamas smoking a cigarrette, her stressing over getting everything picked up and juggling 3 kids.....we were stressin...but, it all went well, and it was a long day of drinking and sweating like Oprah Winfrey's butt crack after excersising!!

I wanted to write about all the planning up to that point, but since Jason reads this blog....I had to keep it quiet!! For more than a month, we had been planning, making secret phone calls, printing invitations....I even made a midnight run to Kroger to buy stamps so I could mail everything out that night.....Jason turned 31 yesterday....and we had a great time on Suday....if anyone who helped at all reads this blog....THANKYOU from the bottom of my heart for all you did to make it possible!! I love seeing Jason happy, and I think he was!!

Funny sidenote: Most everyone there agreed that the only way we will ever get married is if I plan the same way, and have someone drive his ass to the church without knowing anything....SURPRISE....you're getting married today!!! Hahahahaha!!! (just kidding, babe!)

4 Comments:

Blogger Shelly said...

cool sven...aren't surprise parties stressful....
good wedding idea...just make sure i'm in on it :)

4:41 PM  
Blogger Tanya said...

Parties are fun but they are stressful if you have to plan it, which I feel like I always do. One day my dream is to just show up at a party and have fun...someday..
I better get an invite to the surprise wedding:)

12:29 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

Jen - totally not related to your blog, but I'm sitting here listening to Placebo...remember when we were listening to that on Lincoln St. and laying around in your room like we were on heroin and the cops were going to do a raid....hahahahaha

12:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP Lexapro hearing Ipix security commandview sia award best digital video Zithromax effects chlamydia vw free amateurs Ativan drug interactoons http://www.phone-answering-service-7.info/Telemarketing-call-center-gainford.html Big huge large tits Mustang car rental Furniture office orlando supply Zocor heart attacks Getting your ged or highschool diploma online colorado car insurance quote network anaysis2c audit2c voip audit2c router switches ford mustangs gravel stones for driveways Clomid eisprung porn star brittany blue pregnant

10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home