Workin my A** Off.....
Hey, hey, hey....the great depression last week was lifted slightly when i won a little over three hundo in my beautiful world of poker tourneys! I was the only girl out of almost 40 men, and I ended up spliting for first and second....there's no better cure for a little sadness than a hand full of cash....but i would have been way happier if Jason could have been with me. I'm broke all the time, but nothing makes me happier than that guy....Love him. Which brings me to my next thought....He is leaving for Vegas in two days, and even though he will only be gone for 4 days, i'm pretty sure that it is the longest we will have been apart since we got back together...sucks. What will this girl be doing, you ask??? Please refer to title of this entry....
At 5:30 today, I completed my fourth day in an eight day stretch of working not one, but two jobby-jobs. Yeah. I worked a double sat, all day sunday, all day monday and today, a double tomorrow, all day thursday, and a double friday and saturday....Scotty: this is why i haven't been answering my phone!! I am off sunday, and the plan is sleeping all morning, and then possibly a little me time including a haircut and color, possibly a pedicure, and if i can make it happen, a massage. But most importantly, sleeping! Granted, I am making money...and i guess it's good that i don't have any time to spend it....maybe my bills will get paid!
Anywho...gotta cut this short cause Resue Me is on tonight....Anyone watch that??? Great show!! Comments welcome!
At 5:30 today, I completed my fourth day in an eight day stretch of working not one, but two jobby-jobs. Yeah. I worked a double sat, all day sunday, all day monday and today, a double tomorrow, all day thursday, and a double friday and saturday....Scotty: this is why i haven't been answering my phone!! I am off sunday, and the plan is sleeping all morning, and then possibly a little me time including a haircut and color, possibly a pedicure, and if i can make it happen, a massage. But most importantly, sleeping! Granted, I am making money...and i guess it's good that i don't have any time to spend it....maybe my bills will get paid!
Anywho...gotta cut this short cause Resue Me is on tonight....Anyone watch that??? Great show!! Comments welcome!


3 Comments:
I miss you! :-) Don't work too hard!!! I think you & Jason can save up and come for a visit!! :-)
Between Poker and all these hours you're working, you'll be rich in no time!
Best regards from NY! »
Post a Comment
<< Home