Welcome to 2006....
Hello everyone. Hope all had a good new year. My was good. Although I had been sick the day before, I still got a little partying in. My job is going well, and after I'm done with orientation, I'm also going to work part time in the hospital pharmacy, so that will help with the money situation. I haven't started my schooling yet, so when that happens, I will be busy. It's a very interesting profession, (respitory therapy), and sometimes i get a little scared and think that I'm not going to be able to do it, but that just motivates me more. Overcoming obstacles....i guess that's what it's all about.
I just got a new cell phone, and if I have your email address, then I sent you my new number. Call me!!
Jason and I watched Exorcism of Emily Rose last night...very freaky. Check it out.
Well, its just a boring wednesday, so I don't have much to say. I wish you all a safe, healthy, and happy new year. Later.....
I just got a new cell phone, and if I have your email address, then I sent you my new number. Call me!!
Jason and I watched Exorcism of Emily Rose last night...very freaky. Check it out.
Well, its just a boring wednesday, so I don't have much to say. I wish you all a safe, healthy, and happy new year. Later.....


2 Comments:
Happy New Year! Hope you like the new job!
Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Topamax klonopin black game jack window Land rover defender pictures G unit cadillac escalade blackjack methods car covers 1974 fiat Children bingo game anal butt fetish gay cumshot pics http://www.renaultdauphine.info/health-link-insurance.html smart surveillance camera free blackjack games online play blackjack Digital camera retailer in alberta Oral sex on black teen Fayette county kentucky divorce records Calculator holdem Brown ghetto ass best dv camcorder
Post a Comment
<< Home