Sunday, December 18, 2005

Merry Christmas.....

Sorry...I cant believe its been almost a month since i've written!! Here's what's going on. Friday was my last day at Walgreens...last Tuesday was my last night at the Moose....and tomorrow begins my new journey at the hospital. After much thought, a semi-nervous breakdown, a two hour conversation with Jason, a call to my sister in Cali, and a muscle relaxer....I decided to quit all jobs and focus on the new one!! It was a tough decision, and scary as well, but Jason is supporting me, and I can go into this with full concontration. This last week at Walgreens was the hardest in the two years I've been there. After deciding to quit, I just wanted to be done. My boss is still a little bitter I left, and ended up scheduling me 3 closing shifts, but she bought me a good-luck cake on my last day, so i guess it's all good....and my wonderful boyfriend sent me a dozen roses on my last day....they are beautiful.....

He and I spent the whole day together yesterday for the first time in a long time. We had the best time!! We went shopping all day, and I know he's not a big fan of shopping, but he seemed to have fun. We met the Ramon's at the mall, so that helped. Good times, good times.....here's a tip, though....don't try eating jelly belly's in the dark. we were eating them on the drive home, and when you don't know what flavor your getting, it's kind of like playing Russian Roulette. I don't know how many coffee flavored ones I spit out the window, but it was more than one.....and Jason's not a fan of black licorice, so we were both gagging....it was funny, but gross!

Anyway, I've had a wicked bad cold/congestion/sore throat/cough since last Tuesday...and it's not getting better, so I'm pretty annoyed....I din't know the human body could produce so much snot.....guess I'll be seeing a lot of mucus type stuff in my new profession, so maybe this is all just training.....ewwww.

Have a good christmas!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger dana0225 said...

I'm so glad you blogged and you sound so happy in it and that makes me happy for you (and JayJay). Good luck in your new profession. You will be great.

7:00 PM  
Blogger Shelly said...

i'll take the black licorice jelly belly's any day over the buttered popcorn crap!! i'm SO proud of you sis..anytime you need more encouragement..you know where to find me!! love you...

12:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home