Friday, December 23, 2005

Happy Christmas!!!!!!

I just wrapped almost all my gifts...just a couple more to go. Now it feels like Christmas....only because i haven't had time to do much of anything since quitting/starting a job. That is going good. I love wearing scrubs all day....so much more comfortable than dress clothes!! My bro is home, I'm at jason's moms listening to xmas music, smelling the sauce for tomorrow's dinner, and getting more cheery by the second. Love it....the only thing missing is my sister and brother in law......I miss you guys, but know that we are thinking of you both. Jason wanted to tell you all hi and Merry Christmas!!! I hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday!! It's this time of year that makes me realize even more how blessed I am to have family and friends like all of you!! Happy Holidays!!!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Jennifer! Have fun NYE and I hope 06' will be good to you... But of course it will!!! Maybe I'll see you one of these years!

6:32 PM  
Blogger Tony said...

Jeez sis-in-law.....that post was sappier than our Christmas tree! Just kidding :) We miss you guys too, and wish we coulda been there too. Maybe next year? Love ya!

12:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home