Chocolate Chip cookies dunked in Milk
I didn't know what to title this entry, so I went with what I'm eating at the moment. Original, yes? I thought so. Anyway, Hope everyone had a pleasant Valentine's day, and if you didn't, well than just know that it doesn't matter anyway because it's a made up hallmark holiday. However, I DID have a pleasant one....my wonderful boyfriend hand delivered to me at work a dozen roses in a vase with a heart shaped balloon and a card with beautiful words written inside. He is good!! After I got off work, we went to dinner, then played poker where him and I took everyone's money, then went for drinks. Good day...good, good day.
Happy Birthday to my little buddy, Robert!!!! I know you can't read yet and do not even know this blog exists, but I'm hoping your mom will give you a big hug and kiss from Aunt Gebby!!
I just submitted my first test in school. I got a 95%....granted, it was open book and I should have gotten a 100%, but i'm still happy.
My cookies are gone, and I still have a half a glass of milk. Later.
Happy Birthday to my little buddy, Robert!!!! I know you can't read yet and do not even know this blog exists, but I'm hoping your mom will give you a big hug and kiss from Aunt Gebby!!
I just submitted my first test in school. I got a 95%....granted, it was open book and I should have gotten a 100%, but i'm still happy.
My cookies are gone, and I still have a half a glass of milk. Later.


3 Comments:
Thank you Aunt Gebby, I'm saving a drooly kiss for your b-day.
Love, Robert
PS..I got my 1 yr. pictures taken with my flannel from you!
We all like milk. Hey you know what goes good with milk? Rum.
Glad you had a good V-day sister. Damn that Race is one smooth cat.
Very cool design! Useful information. Go on!
»
Post a Comment
<< Home