Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Procrastination Queen

Yes, that is me....I am currently sitting at the computer at 9:24pm on Tues night when I should be studying for the final exam I have to take at 2:00pm tomorrow afternoon. Instead, I'm doing this:

Listening to: Ani DiFranco....love her. If you don't know her, please get to know her. She can be kind of a freak, but she has a lot to say, and the way she says it is poetic...whether she's singing about breakups or politics. Favorite line from the song I'm listening to right now: "You've got the hard cough of a chain smoker, and you're at the Arctic Circle playing strip poker, and it's getting colder and colder every time you loose...."

Thinking about: Seeing my sister (and Tony) this weekend!!! Can't wait to go and hang out/play cards, games/drink/eat/lay around and do nothing for the whole weekend.

Dreaming about: Having a job that I love getting out of bed for....unfortunately, I don't think my current one is going to be IT. I wish I could do something with photography....and make money at it.

Praying that: I don't crap my pants while sitting here talking to you guys....we live with Jason's parents now, and well, I have to wait my turn for the bathroom....Don't get me wrong, I don't mind living here, but, Man, I really gotta go!

I guess that's about it...I really should try and study a little bit before going to bed....I hate studying. I wish you really could just put the book under your pillow before going to sleep and soak up the information over night.....Oh, I think the bathroom's empty....later!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Tanya said...

Hope you did well on your test today!

8:49 AM  
Blogger dana0225 said...

You have been the procrastination queen since 4th grade! I hated that I spent weeks on my science progect and got a B, you did it the night before and got an A. I'm sure you will do great on this too!

9:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you!
»

6:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. online forex Long term care insurance jobs rochester ny Internet advertising company us Order ambien without prescription Anal lickkin How to tighten porsche boxster top soccer bee gif medical insurance definition us Pamplona spain running of the bulls Allegra site submit hotel bingo alanya hp roulette people to people soccer camp in ny Cheap international calls to libya from ireland Laser tattoo removal lake jackson

9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home