Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Dreams and Poems

I know it's been like over a week since I've blogged...sorry. I have to tell you all about a dream I had last weekend. In my dream, Jason and I finally got engaged. He was outside, and some other person was standing in front of me with this cardboard sign with a big message on it that i had to read...and at the end, it was a proposal from Jason. Anyway, I said yes, of course, and Jason came in with the ring. Now, the ring wasn't exactly what I wanted, but even in my dream, I knew that I had waited a long time, and I couldn't exactly be picky...in the words of Ms. Bussen, "Beggers can't be Choosers". So I didn't really say anything, but I was a little disappionted. The diamond was really nice and big, but the band was gold and I have always wanted white gold....anyway, then the dream switched, as dreams often do, and somehow my dad was there with a different ring that he helped picked out. He thought it was beautiful, so now I really couldn't say anything because I risked hurting Jason and MY DAD, and I didn't want to do that, so I put the ring on my finger. Here is the description of said ring: The diamond was huge, but the band was a wooden heart. Yes, I said WOODEN and HEART. It had a hole that fit my finger, but the surrounding area was a heart and when I put in on my ring finger, my other two fingers had to be spread apart because this heart shaped wooden band was rather large, and it came to a point, like hearts do, on the bottom. Here's the kicker, as if the previous description has not been bad enough, on the side of the wooden heart was etched "LAMBCHOP". Go ahead and laugh, cause that's funny. What the hell?? Does anyone know what this means? No one has ever called me Lambchop, until I told Jason about the dream, and he then called me that........

Now on to the poem.....in my last blog, I mentioned finding a poem that Jason had once written me. I think this is the only poem that Jason has ever written me, and of course, there is a back story. I was living in Bloomington with Amy, who at the time was still engaged to her Jason. Jason M. had written Amy a very sweet, real love poem for some occasion, and so I started giving my Jason shit about how I had never gotten a poem from him......Here's what he produced:


A POEM FOR MY BITCH

Another girl gets a poem from her man,
Now my bitch wants one, Don't know if I can.

Flowers are then sent, to her roommate,
Then she calls me, saying where do I rate?

Cards are sent from this man named Melrose
Better get my ass to Guzzardo's, I suppose.

It's becoming kind of a challenge between two men.
Dammit, How do I make this poem end?

Well let me say "I love you!" for a start,
And remember those words come straight form my heart!

I love you Beautiful!!




**Nice, huh? Have you ever read a love poem with the word bitch in it so many times??? He's mine....

4 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

hahaha - that is awesome~

5:26 PM  
Blogger Tanya said...

Yes, that is definately wedding material-lol He's quite a catch;)
And I did laugh out loud when I read lampchop. Seriously how do we come up with this stuff in our dreams?

3:59 PM  
Blogger dana0225 said...

I am cracking up!
I still have the poem you wrote about wanting someone to love and hold your hair while you puke.

3:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » » »

4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home