Birthday Beers bring lots of Cheers....
Is that not the gayest title ever. I'm laughing at myself for even coming up with that. But, I will say, it pretty much sums up my day yesterday. Jason and I slept/laid around until about 12:30pm, then I met my mom for a birthday lunch. She walks into the restaurant with two gift bags and a huge box....i asked her if she was moving in to Chix. Anyway, I opened the box to find a personal home size smores maker...yes, you heard me right. A smores-maker. I can now make smores in my living room any time I want without the hassle of a campfire (or the ghetto stove way like we used to do in the younger years!!) It's a little black tray with white containers for the marshmallows, graham crackers, and chocolate...all surrounding the mini stove like thing in the middle where the fire comes from. It even has two metal stick things to roast the marshmallows with. Awesome. I was gonna try it out this morning, and jason said that maybe I should try it outside the first time...I think he's afraid I'm gonna burn the house down.....
Anyway, after lunch I went to my stepmom's house for a while, then went home to get ready for dinner. Jason and I went to eat with some friends, and then out for drinks....it was a good birthday. I am blessed to have loving family and friends...and a wonderful boyfriend who makes things like birthdays special.
I was going through the "jason box" the other day. It's a big shoebox I have full of old pictures, letters, cards, etc. from mine and jason's years together. Anyway, I found this poem that Jason wrote to me when Amy and I lived in Bloomington together...Amy got a really sweet poem from her boyfriend, so Jason felt compelled to write one, too, although his was more of a spoof, I guess....Remember that, Amy? Anyway, I'll post it soon for you all to enjoy...funny stuff.
That's all I got for now. Thanks to anyone who sent me cards, called, or simply thought about me on my birthday. Love ya all!
Anyway, after lunch I went to my stepmom's house for a while, then went home to get ready for dinner. Jason and I went to eat with some friends, and then out for drinks....it was a good birthday. I am blessed to have loving family and friends...and a wonderful boyfriend who makes things like birthdays special.
I was going through the "jason box" the other day. It's a big shoebox I have full of old pictures, letters, cards, etc. from mine and jason's years together. Anyway, I found this poem that Jason wrote to me when Amy and I lived in Bloomington together...Amy got a really sweet poem from her boyfriend, so Jason felt compelled to write one, too, although his was more of a spoof, I guess....Remember that, Amy? Anyway, I'll post it soon for you all to enjoy...funny stuff.
That's all I got for now. Thanks to anyone who sent me cards, called, or simply thought about me on my birthday. Love ya all!


4 Comments:
I know you already know this but I have to say it anyway....we are so happy you and JayJay are together!
hahaha - I completely forgot about that! That was the first and last poem I'v ever received from a man!!!
Very nice site! junkyard infiniti zithromax pneumonia u160 hard drives
Very nice site! Home online study training medicine called tramadol Nissan march engine Rent old fashion car chrysler town country minivan recalls generic pal pay viagra Hummer nikko rc sofa glider replacement cushions building maintenence management schools new york city Zithromax no rx 1993 mitsubishi minivan dollar promotion minivan rental codes ritalin side effect Escort radar detectors on ebay
Post a Comment
<< Home