What's up?
Hey yall.....I know I haven't posted in a grip. Sorry about that. I actually wanted to post more pictures, because for some reason i have it in my head that unless i have cool pictures now, posting just isn't worth it....but i haven't gotten any pics transferred yet. Oh, and also, my life this summer has consisted entirely of working and going to school.....not exciting topics. My chemistry class is almost over....YEAH!!! It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, but summer school still sucks. I know I will hate school more when I start driving to Peoria......I don't even want to think about it!!
Jason is busy this week getting ready for the Fest....I cannot wait until this weekend. I have four days off and The Fest will be a good, drunken time!! We got the shirts yesterday, and they are pretty cool........Also, Jason's birthday is next Tues, and I don't really know what to get him....
Yeah, so if you were waiting for some interesting news to appear on my blog, sorry to disappoint you!! Tune in next time....hopefully it will be better!
Talk to ya all soon.....
Jason is busy this week getting ready for the Fest....I cannot wait until this weekend. I have four days off and The Fest will be a good, drunken time!! We got the shirts yesterday, and they are pretty cool........Also, Jason's birthday is next Tues, and I don't really know what to get him....
Yeah, so if you were waiting for some interesting news to appear on my blog, sorry to disappoint you!! Tune in next time....hopefully it will be better!
Talk to ya all soon.....


2 Comments:
I'm just glad you finally posted!
me too stranger. Hey, I tried to call you the other night and apparently I have a wrong # or an old one???
Post a Comment
<< Home