He's got cabin fever, she's got cabin fever......
Yeah, this snow crap can go anytime. I am going nuts in the house. I actually set my alarm today for 5:30am in hopes that work would call me in. Those who know me, and know what a great morning person I am (lol), know what a huge deal this is. Needless to say, my co-worker and friend who lives in Ottawa made it to work this morning, so I was not needed. I thought she would still be stuck at home, but when I called at 7:30 to see if I should come in, she answered the phone and said that the roads were not that bad......it may have worked out okay, though, as my sore throat seems to have gotten worse and now all the snot that has clogged my head is draining elsewhere in my body, so I feel like crap and can't breathe out of my right nostril. Winter is neat! Not.
Anywho....Hope you all had an okay Valentine's Day, and for those of you who may be bitterly single and hate this holiday, or bitterly coupled and still hate this holiday, then my hope for you is that you had a great Wednesday! My boy is working today, so me and my head cold spent the day in bed in front of the television. Romantic, I know. Jason did get me a very nice card that I want to keep forever even though he yells at me for keeping everything....and he got me a picture frame in which he put a picture of us....AAAWWWWW. I know....he also has been financially supporting me in a big way, so that's just a gift in itself. Everyday is Valentine's day with him.......(you are all puking right now, aren't you?) :)
I am feeling REALLY guilty all the time for not taking better care of myself. I tell myself everyday that I will get on that treadmill, and then I don't, and then I feel guilty. And I've tried to quit smoking like 1800 times, but I am seriously still struggling....HELP!! I don't know what to do.....I don't want to wake up one day and it's summer and I'm still fat and still smoking and feeling like crap all the time. I want to be healthy and smoke-free and pretty!!! Is this a birthday crisis??? Do you think I'm freaking cause I'm turning 30??? I do want to work out and be good, I just get lazy or something and don't do it, then I obsess about it.....UUUGGGGGHHHH! I'm in a rut. Suggestions?? (I totally feel like I'm writing to Dear Abby or something........Signed "Feeling Fat and Ugly" in Illinois....)
Dear Fat and Ugly,
Blah, blah, blah.....get your big ass out of bed and onto the treadmill...blah, blah, blah.....throw away your cigarettes....blah, blah.....Quit being a big ass baby...blah, blah, blah.......
Awesome. Thanks Abby.
Anywho....Hope you all had an okay Valentine's Day, and for those of you who may be bitterly single and hate this holiday, or bitterly coupled and still hate this holiday, then my hope for you is that you had a great Wednesday! My boy is working today, so me and my head cold spent the day in bed in front of the television. Romantic, I know. Jason did get me a very nice card that I want to keep forever even though he yells at me for keeping everything....and he got me a picture frame in which he put a picture of us....AAAWWWWW. I know....he also has been financially supporting me in a big way, so that's just a gift in itself. Everyday is Valentine's day with him.......(you are all puking right now, aren't you?) :)
I am feeling REALLY guilty all the time for not taking better care of myself. I tell myself everyday that I will get on that treadmill, and then I don't, and then I feel guilty. And I've tried to quit smoking like 1800 times, but I am seriously still struggling....HELP!! I don't know what to do.....I don't want to wake up one day and it's summer and I'm still fat and still smoking and feeling like crap all the time. I want to be healthy and smoke-free and pretty!!! Is this a birthday crisis??? Do you think I'm freaking cause I'm turning 30??? I do want to work out and be good, I just get lazy or something and don't do it, then I obsess about it.....UUUGGGGGHHHH! I'm in a rut. Suggestions?? (I totally feel like I'm writing to Dear Abby or something........Signed "Feeling Fat and Ugly" in Illinois....)
Dear Fat and Ugly,
Blah, blah, blah.....get your big ass out of bed and onto the treadmill...blah, blah, blah.....throw away your cigarettes....blah, blah.....Quit being a big ass baby...blah, blah, blah.......
Awesome. Thanks Abby.


1 Comments:
You crack me up! I think we are both going through the 30 drama because nothing exciting is happening. I was hoping for a trip or something big. Instead, I'll be sleeping at my in-laws in a twin bed!
Post a Comment
<< Home