Monday, February 26, 2007

Pics to Follow.....

So, I had a pretty fantastic weekend!! My wonderful boyfriend who I love dearly and with all my heart threw me THE BEST birthday surprise party ever!!! I really was shocked. I wish it didn't have to end, or even better, that we could do it every weekend. My sister and brother-in-law from Minnesota were there, as well as my brother from California!! It was a great present to get to spend my Saturday night with them. I have been a little crabby (lol) about turning 30, but after Saturday night I realized that I really do have a blessed life with the greatest guy, lots of friends, and loving family!! Although I still get to be 29 for a couple more days, (My b-day's not till Thursday!), I am not upset about my age anymore. There are worse things in the world, and there are people who go through life alone. I know how lucky I am to have all of you in my life!!

As soon as I get pictures, I will surely post them....but if you want to see how awesome my cake looked, check out Dana's blog. She really is good at what she does! That was probably the coolest cake I've ever seen! Her birthday was yesterday (the 25th), so wish her a good one as well!!!

I can't say enough about that party! It was great....I'm only sad that it's over! For those of you who couldn't make it, I missed you, but thank-you for thinking of me!!

Thanks again to everyone who helped and made it so much fun!! I love you all, and I was reminded of how great my life truly is with all of you in it!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Cory said...

Jen, I'm sorry we missed your party, I was so bummed out! I wish we would have left town earlier, we started to come home and had to turn around, there were like 8 cars in the ditch, it was kinda scary. But i'm sad I didn't get to see everyone, I hope you had a great time. Have an awesome 30th tomorrow! Love you!

7:40 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

Happy Birthday to you....
Happy Birthday to you....
Happy Birthday dear Jen....
Happy Birthday to you....

Love ya hon.. hope you have a good birthday today!

8:23 AM  
Blogger Tanya said...

It was an great party Jen - your face was awesome. So glad I got to see you:)

10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home