Thursday, June 28, 2007

Boredom

I'm super bored. I wanted to go and get a pedicure today, but I'm trying to limit my spending. When school starts in August, I am probably going to have to cut back my hours at work....if my boss will let me.....and the paychecks will be small....as if they could get any smaller at this point. I need a budget, but I have never been good with that...or money, for that matter. Enough about finances. It's depressing, and I know I'm not the only one struggling.

I feel fat and bloated since I just ate a large plate of spaghetti and ravs that Jason's mom made the other night for supper.......and I think it was my third plate in three days. A diet consisting mainly of pasta and cigarrettes can't be good.

I am already stressing about school. I don't know why. I know I said yesterday that I'm excited, and I am, but my schedule is going to be quite full. There are days when I will have to be IN Peoria BY 6:30am. Yes, you read that right. Now you know I'm not a morning person, and even though I usually have to be at work at 6:30am, I'm used to hitting snooze for a good hour, then rolling out of bed about 6, throwing on my scrubs and pulling my hair back. On the days when I have to be in Peoria that early, I will have to set my alarm for like 3:30am just to make sure I get out of bed on time!!! Oh my god.....I will be in bed at like dinnertime! WTF?

Does anyone out there watch Rescue Me?? If you don't, you should....great show. Last night was crazy.

Okay...so this post is as boring as the day is long, and I'm actually half falling asleep while typing, so I will save you all from the torture.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, thanks for the linkage. Glad you've been enjoying my blog so far; feel free to drop me a comment or whatever if you happen to get bored again.

Don't be afraid of RT school. It's really not that bad...the worst part for me was the equations, but they look scarier than they are, and you won't see them very often (I've actually only seen an equation used once, apart from tank factor and stuff) clinically.

Good luck to you and I hope you continue to enjoy my stuff!

Anonymous Therapist

12:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home