Monday, August 27, 2007

Just another Manic Monday

I am procrastinating. I'm trying to start studying, and instead, I'm typing this blog entry. Dumb. I am trying to be more disciplined this semester. You can see how that's going. I really have learned alot in just the first week. This field is amazing. I will be saving lives. Okay....that sounded a little "Grey's Anatomy/E.R./insert your favorite hospital drama here...." Forgive me.

We close on our house in ten days. Ten days. It may as well be ten months. At least that's how it feels. We would have been in it this past weekend, but we had some last minute trouble with the credit union, and had to go somewhere else....blah,blah,blah......but everything seems good now, and we can't wait. I can't wait.

That's pretty much all I've got. I guess this Monday isn't as Manic as I had suggested.....just another boring, plain, I'm-pissed-the-weekend's-over, Monday. Hey Bangles, try writing a hit song about that........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home