Stress Relief Part One
Well, the benefit we had for Jason's nephew is over....whew! It was a crazy, stressful week here at the 9th st. pad, but we made it! The night can be considered a success.......
...now on to my sister's wedding. I have yet to get a dress and the wedding is less than 2 weeks away. I've already asked someone to make it, and she agreed, but with the benefit madness, I haven't had money to get fabric, nor time and energy to tackle this task. Now that it is approaching, I need to make a move. Most likely, I will go tomorrow or within the next two days, and with the help of my ever generous mother, get the fabric to make the dress. I have an easy pattern picked out, so it really shouldn't take too long......I did borrow a dress from a skinny-minny friend, but have avoided trying it on because I know I will not be able to fit one leg in the damn thing let alone my big ole ass.......we'll see.
After the wedding weekend, I will be counting the days until we move into our new home!!! I can not wait......the occupants of that house are most likely counting the times my little blue car drives by in a week in order to tell the cops when they report they may have a stalker! I can't help myself. I have little by little begun to go through things to start packing. We close August 24th, and seeing as how I start school at the beginning of that week, I'm sure it will be a stressful 5 days!! I'm am too excited to worry about the stress......
.....that's the next month for me, in a nutshell.
(How did I get into this nutshell?) :)
I'll keep ya posted!
...now on to my sister's wedding. I have yet to get a dress and the wedding is less than 2 weeks away. I've already asked someone to make it, and she agreed, but with the benefit madness, I haven't had money to get fabric, nor time and energy to tackle this task. Now that it is approaching, I need to make a move. Most likely, I will go tomorrow or within the next two days, and with the help of my ever generous mother, get the fabric to make the dress. I have an easy pattern picked out, so it really shouldn't take too long......I did borrow a dress from a skinny-minny friend, but have avoided trying it on because I know I will not be able to fit one leg in the damn thing let alone my big ole ass.......we'll see.
After the wedding weekend, I will be counting the days until we move into our new home!!! I can not wait......the occupants of that house are most likely counting the times my little blue car drives by in a week in order to tell the cops when they report they may have a stalker! I can't help myself. I have little by little begun to go through things to start packing. We close August 24th, and seeing as how I start school at the beginning of that week, I'm sure it will be a stressful 5 days!! I'm am too excited to worry about the stress......
.....that's the next month for me, in a nutshell.
(How did I get into this nutshell?) :)
I'll keep ya posted!


3 Comments:
Dude! Post a pic of this house....Where is it? What does it look like?? I have to live vicariously through you because I feel like we may never get a house!
So is it like when you were stalking Joe Caves house?
yeah...except I don't have a sappy love song blaring from my speakers.
I'm such a dork......
Post a Comment
<< Home