Friday, July 06, 2007

I FINALLY SLEPT IN THE TENT!!!!



We just got back from a fun week of camping!! Tuesday morning we went up to Amboy and stayed at Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park....(Dana...so sorry I didn't call you this week.. I really wanted to see ya, and I'm glad you will be home tomorrow!) The Ramon's went up on Sunday with their camper, so we thought we'd take our tent and join them....We planned on staying only one or two nights, but ended up staying three!! It was fun, though, and even though the days flew by, it seemed long, too. The pic of Jason and I is only one of MANY...and I mean MANY pictures from the whole week. We grilled out...drank....swam...cruised around the huge campsite on our golfcart...paddleboats....waterslides (which I am soooo ungraceful on!)....

I got fried in the sun the first day, but at least I look like I actually went somewhere on my vaca! I'll tell ya more later, and post more pics! I also just finished taking Jason's neice's senior pics, so if they turn out well, I may be in business! Hope everyone had a great fourth!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home