Wednesday, September 05, 2007

I'm Going HOME!

Tonight is our last night in the basement!! I probably won't sleep tonight....tomorrow is my Christmas!

Seriously, I will be unpacking things that I haven't seen in a year and a half...I forgot what I own! AND.....we got Dish network with DVR. I know this may not be a huge deal to some of you, but I am wicked excited about it!

Jason's parents came home from Walmart tonight with a ton of stuff for our house....papertowels, toilet paper, cleaning supplies, garbage bags, laundry detergent, kleenex, etc., etc....basically, we're about set! I told them we should be buying all of that for them to restock!! His mom also bought us a new comforter the other day, and today she brought home a kitchen rug and some dish towels......My sister said that they are probably so excited to get rid of us that they are buying us things to make us leave!! Hahahahaha.....

Anyway...I'm going to go spend one last night in the basement with my honey....tomorrow we are homeowners! (Well, Jason is....I'm just going along for the ride!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home