Craziness
It's hard keeping up on this blog thing when you don't have a computer at the new home you're barely at. My life is somewhat nutty right now. I am still going to school in Peoria 4 days a week.....my poor car is being run into the ground. I have never studied for more tests than I have in the past two weeks!! I passed pre-clinicals, so now my Wednesdays and Fridays involve me getting up at 4am, driving to St. Francis Hospital, "working" (for free....for learning purposes) for 8 hours, and driving my tired ass an hour and 15 minutes back home. I also go to class Tuesday and Thursdays. I work 3 days a week at the hospital here, and I was just offered a part-time waitressing/bartending job whenever I am available on the weekends. I would secretly (or maybe not so secretly) love to leave it all and do nothing but photography, but that requires a slightly more stable financial situation......
I still have to unpack things at the house and am hoping to be pretty much done by Thanksgiving......I would love to park my car in the garage this winter, but right now it is impossible to even walk through it!
Anywho...that is my recent chaos in a nutshell. Talk to ya again when I find a free minute!
I still have to unpack things at the house and am hoping to be pretty much done by Thanksgiving......I would love to park my car in the garage this winter, but right now it is impossible to even walk through it!
Anywho...that is my recent chaos in a nutshell. Talk to ya again when I find a free minute!


1 Comments:
I'm tired just from reading this = )
Post a Comment
<< Home