Yes, I'm still alive.......
Holy Crap, I can't believe it's been like 3 months since I've blogged! It's hard not having a computer at my house....I don't like to travel to surf the net :)
My Christmas break is winding down, as I will be starting back to school next Monday. I'm excited to go back, but I know that will last about 2 or 3 weeks, and then I will be back to counting the days until finals! I had a great month off! I worked a lot before Christmas, and our Christmas was very mellow and enjoyable this year! I had like 5 days off around New Years, and I succeeded in my quest to intoxicate myself for all but one of those days!! It was fun! Our house is coming along nicely, although it looks totally bare now since we took all of our christmas decorations down. Jason and I had a little photo shoot in front of our fireplace, so I will try and get those pics uploaded soon!!
My boss at work is leaving!! I'm so freaking excited I could pee! His last day is next Friday, so I may be partying it up that night! (Not with him, of course, just to celebrate his departure) No one likes him....I'm pretty sure he was the biggest nerd in high school, and grew up to be one of those people who, in his own mind, is the coolest person he knows. He puts everyone down, no one is ever right, and he is never wrong. The guy has a story for everything, AND I MEAN EVERYTHING, and I think we have heard them all. Total jack ass.
What else?......hhhhmmmmmmm.....my life is really not that exciting. I work, I sleep, and soon will start school. If I'm at home, I'm watching tv, and jason and I have started our Scrabble games back up...(we sound like we're 80). Oh, and we bought a chess board to try and teach ourselves how to play chess. Not sure how that will go!
My mom and I have started walking. With the nice weather, we walked outside and calculated it to be 3 miles. If it's cold or raining, we use the treadmills at the hospital. I have encouraged her to ditch her Diet Coke addiction (a 12 pack a day....that shit is like her drug of choice!), and she is now drinking 1 a day if that, and lots of water!! We are determined to be skinnier by June!
Anywho, I guess that's all I got for now! I will try to get some pics up soon, and keep up on the blogging! Hope you all had a great New Years, and I wish you all the best for 2008!
My Christmas break is winding down, as I will be starting back to school next Monday. I'm excited to go back, but I know that will last about 2 or 3 weeks, and then I will be back to counting the days until finals! I had a great month off! I worked a lot before Christmas, and our Christmas was very mellow and enjoyable this year! I had like 5 days off around New Years, and I succeeded in my quest to intoxicate myself for all but one of those days!! It was fun! Our house is coming along nicely, although it looks totally bare now since we took all of our christmas decorations down. Jason and I had a little photo shoot in front of our fireplace, so I will try and get those pics uploaded soon!!
My boss at work is leaving!! I'm so freaking excited I could pee! His last day is next Friday, so I may be partying it up that night! (Not with him, of course, just to celebrate his departure) No one likes him....I'm pretty sure he was the biggest nerd in high school, and grew up to be one of those people who, in his own mind, is the coolest person he knows. He puts everyone down, no one is ever right, and he is never wrong. The guy has a story for everything, AND I MEAN EVERYTHING, and I think we have heard them all. Total jack ass.
What else?......hhhhmmmmmmm.....my life is really not that exciting. I work, I sleep, and soon will start school. If I'm at home, I'm watching tv, and jason and I have started our Scrabble games back up...(we sound like we're 80). Oh, and we bought a chess board to try and teach ourselves how to play chess. Not sure how that will go!
My mom and I have started walking. With the nice weather, we walked outside and calculated it to be 3 miles. If it's cold or raining, we use the treadmills at the hospital. I have encouraged her to ditch her Diet Coke addiction (a 12 pack a day....that shit is like her drug of choice!), and she is now drinking 1 a day if that, and lots of water!! We are determined to be skinnier by June!
Anywho, I guess that's all I got for now! I will try to get some pics up soon, and keep up on the blogging! Hope you all had a great New Years, and I wish you all the best for 2008!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home