Monday, August 21, 2006

Eyes Wide Open

I got up at 5am today. I took a shower, got dressed, put on makeup and dried my hair. I stopped at the gas station for a cappachino, and started my trip to P-town. I got to school 45 minutes early. I sat outside for about 10 and watched people walk by. I sat through a two hour class, talked to my friend Heather on her way into class, stopped by the bookstore, and headed home.

This all took place before noon, people. That's right, all before noon.
Any other day, I would have not even been out of bed yet.

".....Our little baby's all grows up........."


And....I did not take a nap today, even. I've been f***ing around on this computer for most of the day.....and the other part was spent talking to my doctor while wearing a paper outfit with my ass hanging out the back.....I understand you have to wear these things for an exam, but do I have to put it on before my half hour conversation with my doctor about how things are going?? I mean, it's embarrassing enough that he gonna be looking at my rock-and-roll-hoochie-coo.......

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

congrats on being a day walker sven

spf; learn it, live it, love it

10:48 PM  
Blogger dana0225 said...

I can't believe you were up that early! And I'm cracking up about the dr. stuff. My dr. does actually talk to me then let me change. Much better.

11:31 AM  
Blogger Tony said...

did you finally go in for that bleach job Jen?

4:58 PM  
Blogger Tony said...

um....it's me, your bro-in-law? not t-dubs. get some sleep Jen

8:28 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

hahahahaha....sorry dude. not paying attention. i was kind of wondering how tdubs knew about that:)

7:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home