GOODBYE, DEAR FRIEND....I WILL MISS YOU.

You have been my companion for so long, but sadly, I feel....it is time to say goodbye. I won't forget how you were always there for me through thick and thin, in good times and in bad....you helped me through stress, anger, loneliness, and boredom....We shared in times of joy....while playing cards, drinking, or just watching TV. I will especially miss you on long road trips, or any time I get in my car, for that matter. And you always knew how to end a great meal. Yes, my friend, our relationship is ending, but believe me when I say that I will not forget you. I has been almost 24 hours now since our final meeting, and although you have been replaced by a new, round-shaped, nicotine-providing patch, there is not a minute goes by that I don't wish we could be together again........
Farewell, my friend....it's been great hanging out with you over the years....but I must move on.


3 Comments:
Yeah, I'm so happy you're quiting! Uhhh, but you are right... you will never forget the good times... like sitting on the couch listening to Ben Harper accompanied by the rain outside and sucking on a ciggy...
I'm so proud of you! I know Libby will be so glad that Aunt Gebby doesn't have black boobs (aka lungs) anymore!
Good for you Jen!
Post a Comment
<< Home