Wednesday, September 06, 2006

ODE TO MY BOYFRIEND


Jason has been doing the laundry for me....yesterday he rearanged the basement just the way I wanted it while I was at work....today he sprayed for crickets, and the best thing of all.......

He bought me the Cannon Rebel 2000 I have been wanting for months!!!!!! A friend of our's has been wanting to sell it for a while, but I just never had the money...I actually kind of forgot about it until I came home from work tonight and Jason handed it to me!!! Totally unexpected, and greatly appreciated!!

Just in time for fall.....I get to take pictures with a PHAT camera and two lens options, complete with a neck strap, battery pack, two rolls of film, and bag!!!!

YYYEEEAAAAHHHHHHHH!

I love you, Baby!!

2 Comments:

Blogger dana0225 said...

I'm so excited for you!
Go JayJay!

8:41 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

nice dude! send me some cool fall pics.

5:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home