Saturday, September 23, 2006


I want to hang out with THESE guys....I want to wear light blue scrubs and live in Seattle and drink at Joe's Bar (not like the one in Streator!)

I want to say "Seriously" like every five minutes, and I want to sit up in the Gallery watching cool surgeries, and I want to be as skinny as Meredith Grey AND live in her mother's house, (or in McDreamy's trailor, only cause it's like the nicest trailor I've ever seen)

I want a really good song to instantly start playing when something dramatic is happening in MY every day life.

I don't know if it's because I have always loved Seattle, or if it's because I work in a hospital, or if it's because I wear scrubs, or if it's because all of the characters are really good looking.....BUT i am totally addicted to this show.

Seriously.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Dude, real life is so much more exciting !

Come on Sven! You don't need TV.

Rule your own world!

10:49 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Brother...I totally agree with you, life surprises me everyday, and something can change in an instant......But i just really like this show.

12:22 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

True, true.

I dig Scrubs. That show is freaking funny!

5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home