Monday, September 18, 2006

Just Breathe


Dude...This picture makes me kind of ill....but hopefully my lungs are on their way back to recovery. Although I did have a cigarette Saturday night (I was drinking, and the cigarette tasted like shit AND gave me a headache, so i'm really just over it), I've been virtually smoke free for over a week!! I really think I'm done. I don't even have a desire any more....well, i mean, I get the urges every now and then, but I'm getting to the point where I don't even think about it.

Oh, and I learned in class today that there is more nicotine in cigarettes NOW than there ever has been..........put that in your pipe and smo....oh wait, never mind.

Breathing is really fun....it's what the cool kids do....

1 Comments:

Blogger dana0225 said...

So so proud of you!

8:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home