Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Socks and Shoes

It's really cold today...and they're suggesting snow tonight. Snow. What?

Yesterday I walked out into the perfect fall afternoon. Leaves were burning somewhere in the distance, the sun was shining, the air was evenly mixed with warm and cool....and I had on flip-flops. I love flip-flops. I am not ready for shoes that cover my entire foot. I am not ready to have to search for a clean pair of socks every morning. I'm not ready. I want the weather to accomodate my desire to wear flip-flops. I want to show off my pedicured toes, and more importantly, I want an excuse to HAVE pedicured toes.

Fall never lasts as long as I would hope....

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Flip-flops forever !!

At least where I live anyway !

11:03 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

Same here dude!!! Flip flops all year round baby!! guess you'll need to move :-)

9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home